Be that as it may, even if you have managed to cultivate a sizable email list for your business, the fact is your email marketing database degrades by about 25% every year. Your contacts’ email addresses change as they move from one company to another, they opt-out of your email Kenya consumer email communication, or they simply abandon one email address for another. It is critical to make sure you’re constantly adding fresh contacts to your email marketing campaigns so you can keep your numbers up.
Here are some ideas for you to utilize in your effort to bulk up that email list.
1. Offer incentives. When done well, free offers and other incentives can be very effective list builders. Remember to keep your offer relevant to your email campaign, and be sure it has value to the subscriber. Also, require a verified opt-in, which sends the subscriber a link to click. This adds their email address to your list and deters people who are just trying to get something for free.
2. Prove your worth. People will be more likely to want to become subscribers to your email if they can grasp the value of doing so. List your credentials. Offer subscriber/customer testimonials. Provide data (graphs, charts, photos, etc.) showing results you’ve achieved for others.
3. Host an online webinar. Here’s another opportunity for you to demonstrate your expertise in your field while also collecting email addresses at registration.
4. Remember mobile users. Add QR codes to your promotional materials that people can scan with their smartphones, enabling them to opt in to your email list.
5. Go social. Does your business have a Facebook page? So many do! What a great place to put an email opt-in call to action! Don’t forget about LinkedIn which also offers you ample opportunity to direct people to your website, enabling them to opt-in to your email list.
These are just a few ideas that you can implement in your quest to grow your email database. Your plan need not be overly complicated to be clever and effective.
Far from being an antique in business, email marketing is a valuable means of staying in contact Buy Leads with customers that is as strong as ever… and as strong as your list allows it to be