Building an email list to is the cornerstone of have a successful online business. Having a large list is great, but if your subscribers don’t trust you, your opt out rate is going to be high and you won’t make the type of sales you could be making. In this short article we’re going to be looking at a few email marketing tips to help you build trust with your subscribers.
The reality is, building a list is not enough. You have to build trust amongst your subscribers. Sometimes it’s easy to forget that there are real people with real problems reading your emails.
People need help solving their problems, if they trust that you can help them out, they will open you emails and buy your products. Contrary to popular belief, people don’t open emails only because of headlines, they open Portuguese Timor email list because of past emails. If a person knows that you provide helpful quality content, they will read your emails based on that fact alone.
So how do you build trust with your subscribers?
1. Send out free gifts of value often. Not some junk package you’ve found, but something that will really help your readers with their problems. No string attached. Don’t have any affiliate links, website links, nothing of the sort. 100% free. This is a major trust booster.
2. Provide high quality content, no fluff. Your readers will begin to know you as a straight shooter, which will help you stand out from the many hype-based marketers online.
3. Build rapport with your subscribers by asking questions. This increases subscriber activity and makes the relationship between you and your subscribers feel more personal. Ask your subscribers questions like “what they want to learn more about” or “what areas they are struggling with most”.
4. After asking rapport building questions, respond to every email personally. If you see that you’re getting many similar questions, send out a frequently asked questions email.
5. Under promise and over deliver. Try your hardest to over deliver on everything you do. When someone signs up for your list, give them an unannounced bonus along with their free gift. For example, if you are teaching someone how to build a squeeze page you can link them to a page on your website that walks them through the process step by step.
At the end of the tutorial, you could give them a download link for a free squeeze page creator. Do whatever you can to help your subscribers reach the Buy Leads solutions to their problems and your efforts will be rewarded.