Surely you are seeing a lot of the acronym AI (Artificial Intelligence or artificial intelligence) lately applied to different areas of technological developments in fields as varied as medicine, logistics, finance, robotics, etc. Well, Artificial Intelligence is also changing Digital Marketing. And one of the areas in which it is already being tested and with excellent results, is Email Marketing.
Impact of artificial intelligence on Email Marketing
Specifically, the artificial intelligence applied to Email Marketing allows (without the need for human intervention):
Increase the opening rates:
– Optimize the subject lines and the “from” to improve openings
– Send at the hours of the day or days of the week with the best opening ratio (depending on the receiver’s time use)
Improve the clickability or response ratio
– Adapt the copy of the messages with the keywords that offer the most clickability and reading ratio
– Change the calls to action for each type of sending, optimizing their CTRs.
– Create the message that is most attractive to each type of user (more personal, more commercial, mobile or responsive version, etc).
Increase sales / conversions
– Include for each user the products that are most likely to be interesting to increase conversions.
– Modify the discount percentage in each email, which is more likely to get the user’s purchase or reservation.
The future of Artificial Intelligence in Email Marketing campaigns
The combination of all the improvements described applied in the same email program allows us to improve the ROI of a campaign in multiples that we have never seen before in very, very short periods of time. Today, following Lithuania Email Address the continuous testing methodology, we can improve these metrics by more than acceptable percentages, but we would never be able to combine all the cases (1 x user) and draw patterns based on behavior and results as intelligence can do. artificial.
It is estimated that in 2021 most of the emails we receive will be completely personalized, even when they are not sent by people.
This technology is already here, it is not something of the future. It is affordable for many businesses although certainly not yet for most. What we will see in the near future is a great change in the way in which the services of ESPs, ISPs and other players in the sector evolve with the integration of these technologies. The impact of Artificial Intelligence on Digital Marketing will be significant, and the competencies of the profiles that manage these areas will have to change as well.
Universities and business schools try to have current training programs, but the speed of these changes means that they are never completely up-to-date and require “minors” or more specific training pills that complement those FPs, degree courses, masters or postgraduate.
In Spain, once a year, the Email Marketing Bootcamp is held, which is the most specific theoretical / practical training on the subject and which helps to complete in many cases we deal with unknown people, so through that email they will have a Buy Leads first impression of you or your company. Many companies use email marketing to create brand image and be in communication with their customers. those key competencies required to manage Email Marketing programs successfully.