Email marketing is still one of the best ways to reach prospects and customers, hence the importance of your subscriber list.
When you manage to get their email through your website, a world of opportunities opens up to keep in touch with those visitors and gain their trust to educate them about the benefits of your product or service.
An email list, or rather, a subscriber list is a group of people who give you permission to send them information online, who want to maintain communication with your brand, this makes them be at a higher stage in your sales process, Since by providing their email they are showing interest in what you do or say. Now it is a question of the brand to take advantage of that HUGE sign, today, of trust.
The goal of your website should be conversion. So the more visitors leave their email, the more likely you are to grow your prospect base and then your sales.
How to convince your visitors to leave you their email? Here are 10 ideas that can help you achieve this.
1. Offer content that they love, that is relevant. The more time you spend generating or curating content that is truly useful to your audience, the more likely you are to be subscribed, to stay, and to be recommended. Take care of what you publish in your newsletters, ebooks or newsletters.
2. Exchange good content for your email (Lead Magnet). You can give a good ebook in exchange for your email, but like the previous one, it is essential that the content is relevant and difficult to gather in a single document.
3. Send a subscription promotion via email to the clients of the companies with which you have strategic alliances. Ask your associates to allow you to send a subscription campaign to their own database. It is important that they send the invitation to avoid misuse of data or spam.
4. Don’t limit yourself! to a single Subscription List. This is a typical mistake, it seeks to create specialized lists, sometimes people do not want to enter a Australian Email list general newsletter, but if you offer them specific information on a particular topic they may be tempted.
If you dedicate yourself, for example, like me to marketing, imagine that in addition to your regular weekly newsletter, you open a new subscription list to receive only news about “BTL strategies”, you can have more subscribers who enjoy only this information and are encouraged to subscribe.
5. Include calls to action in your posts. Integrate calls to action into your posts, not only at the end, but in the middle or at the beginning of your article. Make sure your calls to action are attractive.
6. Create an attractive landing page for the subscription. Do not just give them a button and ask for their data, take them to a space where you explain in more detail and visually (photos or videos) what they are going to get for subscribing. Make it attractive.
7. Take advantage of your public relations with the media. If you have radio or press contacts and they invite you to write or interview you, take the opportunity to invite them to your subscription page.
8. Create an Offer on Facebook or Instagram that they can only claim in exchange for your email. Think about discounts, mini-courses, books, specialized reports, etc. Something really of value for your prospects that they cannot easily find on the web.
9. Look for influence’s to help you launch a subscription campaign using Twitter or Facebook. Create alliances with them to promote your content and subscription to your blog or download your free resources.
10. Actively participate in the local media. Find local media, such as newspapers or radio stations, magazines or TV and actively collaborate with them, share their information, comment and interact with them. Over time they can include your calls to action in their notes or posts.
You must actively plan your daily actions well to attract subscribers to your lists, think of them as the digital prospecting that your business must Buy Leads carry out to create powerful databases to be positioning, promoting and selling.