E-marketing is one of the most effective online marketing tactics a small business can use, and it becomes even more powerful when new contacts are regularly added so the email list continues to grow. But other than adding an e-newsletter sign-up form on a web site, how can small businesses get more people to opt in to their email lists?
Offer Something of Value
One very effective way to grow your email list is to offer your customers and web site visitors something of value in exchange for their email address. To Liberia email list get started, think of a few items that would be valuable give-aways, then build marketing campaigns around those offers. For instance:
* Have a monthly drawing to give away a free product or a gift certificate, and gather email addresses for this in a fishbowl at your place of business.
* Add a special “offer” to your home page that gives visitors a free report, e-book, or whitepaper but requires them to enter their email address in order to download the piece.
* Implement a direct mail postcard campaign with an offer redeemable at your web site. Have recipients go to your site and enter their email address to claim their report, money-saving coupon, discount, etc.
* Start a social marketing Buy Leads campaign announcing a special deal, then provide a link to your web site and ask for an email address to claim the offer.
* For online forms or web downloads, always make the email address a required field.