+8801771883437

24/7 Customer Support

Whatsapp +8801771883437

Buy Leads Data & Build Leads List Quickly

Latest Leads sell Buy Email Database, Marketing Leads list, business Leads email list, Leads consumer email database, Direct Leads marketing list, also Buy Leads email list & sales leads. Latest update leads also have Double Verified business Leads list in the Industry. 100% Accuracy data on over Maybe we are simply the best in Leads marketing Company. Our direct Leads lists have over Consumer records containing; Age, Income Leads , Gender, Personal phone Leads number, Personal Leads address, IP address also Email Leads address. Our B2B and B2C leads is Opt-in and permission basis. We do not sell spam leads because it wastes your money and time. Latest Leads list guarantee 100% client satisfaction. That’s Why we are the best Lead’s provider company in the world. You can buy Update Leads list from here without any problem. We will provide you with all the newly updated Leads list. We are the best
Leads email marketing list provider. You can buy Leads database here in a really simple way and lowest cost from any other provider. Our b2b Leads email list is the best and accurate Leads list. If you like to buy Leads list then we recommended you purchase Buy Leads list from here. We will help you to get decision makers b2b data for your Lead campaign. We provide you b2b Leads list for your lead generation content marketing. Leads email marketing list provider of Founder

Your brand also communicates non-verbally

Imagine that you suffered from somniloquia … Do not be scared, it is not as serious as it is read. Simply and simply refers to the phenomenon of talking in sleep. Now imagine that you lead a double life and that your partner, with whom you sleep every night, tells you one morning that you have revealed some secrets by talking in dreams …

If this sounds scary to you, prepare for something much worse, because the same happens when we speak awake: all the time our non-verbal language can give us away and communicate things we do not want, without even realizing it.

And it is that according to a study carried out by the German psychologist Albert Mehrabian in the eighties, only 7% of what we communicate is through verbal language (the words themselves). The remaining 93% corresponds to non-verbal language: 38% vocal, which refers to how these words are said (tones, intentions, voice rhythm) and 55% visual (posture, gestures, clothing, gestures, the look, etc.).

If we think about this, we should be more concerned than someone who speaks in sleep, because in our daily lives we may be telling everyone different messages or even contrary to what we actually intended to say. And so while our words can say one thing, the strongest messages, in which other people believe, say another.

And your brand… what is it saying?
In advertising all this language works more or less the same, because at the end of the day it is also about communication.

See also  4 Important Points To Build A List Of Home Business Prospects

In this case, the brands use the equivalent of their verbal language through their headings, slogans, scripts and dialogues, that is, copywriting in general. And the part corresponding to non-verbal language would be everything related to design: images, photographs, fonts, dimensions, colors, textures, shapes and lay-out, without forgetting the empty spaces that would be equivalent to silences … and remember that a silence in the right moment can be much more powerful than a hundred words.

Imagine that – probably by mistake – you left your car blocking an entrance. When you return, you find a note on the windshield with a threat written on a Anguilla Email List  flowery sticky paper and in pastel blue ink, with a thin, impeccable calligraphy and carefully drawn in the baroque style … would it scare you?

And if instead it were a piece of brown paper torn and crumpled with a simple invitation not to park there again, written with a thick red marker, in capital letters marked with such force that it penetrated the paper … it would totally change the message, true?

Do you believe everything they tell you? Your consumers, neither
It is important to take into account that in advertising not everything that is said is believed and in fact can be counterproductive, as happens with a person who spends his time speaking well of himself, generates mistrust.

And to understand it better, what would you think if a waiter, when leaving you a Buy Leads  salad, told you, without having asked him anything: “don’t worry, everything is very well washed and disinfected”? Surely the incident would refer you to that popular saying that reads: “explanation not requested, manifest guilt”.

See also  Email marketing, a good way to make yourself known

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

No Comments “Your brand also communicates non-verbally”