Building an opt-in mailing list is an essential part of Internet marketing. It is simply not enough for you to build a website and hope for people to buy from your website. First, you’ll need to get people to visit your website. That is also what is known as driving traffic to your website. But Healthtrax Corporate Email Lists once you get web traffic, the next step of getting your leads to opt in begins.
In this article, I’ll first outline some ways to get traffic to your website and then go on to describe how you can get these visitors into your opt-in mailing list.
Before the whole process begins however, you’ll need to do keyword research to find out what your buyers are actually searching for online. This will ensure that you drive only targeted traffic to your website.
Here are some ways of generating traffic:
1) Pay per click advertising where you pay for ads in search engines.
2) Article marketing where you write articles that your market is interested in.
3) Creating videos or audio about your products to increase your site’s ranking in the search engines.
3) Contributing to forums to get participants to click on your links.
4) Building relationships in social media like Facebook, Twitter and MySpace.
The above are some of the common ways you can drive traffic to your website. And once you get visitors, your next task is to get them to opt in to your mailing list.
Here are some steps you can take.
Prepare a reward or incentive which will act as an incentive for your visitors to exchange their Buy Leads name and email. This can be a free eBook or free access to a membership site or newsletter.